Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July 1st

Hello all. I hope all is well with everyone and this week will be a good one!

Right now, I am at work making call after call, doing my daily follow up calls from previous reports I have started. There are about 50 I would say. Not too but, but 4 of us have about that many, so I try to help all those too!

Well I started my first furniture cleaning last night. A buddy from work asked me to clean some furniture he has. I told him I wouldn't charge him normal or at all since this would be my first time doing it on furniture, and it is more like a test run. And thankfully they were really bad! (I know that sounds weird, but it is good) Having really dirty and nasty furniture will let me know how much I can get out without using heavy duty cleaning materials. The chair was the worst. It had mold spots and was pretty bad. So, i got out the $4,000 carpet extractor and put it to use! I have this cleaning solution that eats organic materials (aka: mold or anything that is produced naturally from bacteria and waste) and it worked amazing! It got most of the mold out and it gave the color back to the chair, got all the dirt out and it looks awesome. I was impressed. I got about 3/4 of the chair done, and I would've had it all done but my garage doesn't have much space right now and I was on and off the phone quite a bit. But after about 1 1/2 hours I got most of it done. It looks awesome! I hope he spreads the word, cause it was kinda fun to do. Both my good friends do stuff like that for a job so I hope they don't feel like I'm the enemy. HAHA, right, like I threaten Craig;)

Quick update: Finishing the drywall in the bathroom this week, then it's painting bathroom and second bedroom. Think all we are doing is the living room and kitchen wall then all the house stuff is done on that... I will need to do tile and stuff in bathroom sometime too, but better than have it all "unchecked"!

Well, have a good Tuesday and rest of the week, and keep my good friend Ashley in your prayers. Thanks!

No comments: