Friday, May 30, 2008

Today is Friday, and boy am I glad! Sort of... Friday just means another weekend of working on the house, which I'm excited to get done, but kinda not looking forward to getting into my crawlspace again! I have to run a new copper line set to the AC from the furnace and then hopefully sometime soon I can get the AC hooked up. our house stays somewhat ok, but still hot at nights..

Here is my list of stuff to hopefully get done this weekend:
Tonight: Paint the window trim in living room (Not the big one, still need to replace the cracked window sometime). And do the caulk in the shower tonight after our showers.

Tomorrow: Run copper line set; after garage sale, try to do garage windows; set new AC; re-install kitchen trim.

Sunday: Family reunion in afternoon, and if I don't get the windows done, do them then, and if they are done, I will get the computer room ready to paint... which means moving all the stuff outta there, finding a place for computer and desk, and taking stuff into attic... Fun stuff

And thats my work plan. As most of you know, I am a little bit of a movie/video game buff. I have 2 movies to watch and a couple games I like to get a lil bit of time in, which are:
Movies:
August Rush
Rambo (New One)
Games:
Lego Star Wars (Hey, it's fun!)
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (Kinda like Indiana Jones)

There are my later-at-night plans, after Carson is in bed and all the stuff is done for the day...

Another dumb thing one our countries states are doing: Colorado is allowing gays/lesbians to go to the opposite sexes bathroom/locker rooms/shower rooms. never mind the sexual predators who will take advantage of this. So stupid.

Anyways, thats all for today.

My blessings to you and your families.

No comments: