Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weather....

So I have been TRYING to get my new A/C running so when it's not cool from raining a couple trillion gallons of water every week, it's not so hot in my house! Right now, I have the new copper line set ran, in the furnace room ready to connect, but I am trying to get some concrete poured and set in a small wooden square my Dad and I framed up to pour in. But the weather doesn't seem to want to cooperate. I could have done it Sunday afternoon, when we made the frame, given I had to concrete available. So I get to wait a little longer on the A/C... Bummer...

Other than that, I had the list of things to do over the weekend, and I got them all done except for the setting of the new A/C unit and the new windows in garage. I decided those weren't all too important yet. I also got some other things done too, such as mowing, and a little bit of cleaning. Oh, and I didn't do the shower caulk yet either. Just cause we wanna put in a new shower/tub combo sometime before the baby. But yeah, thats about it.

I NEED (more want) to get my Yamaha WaveRunner out from winter storage and take it out to the river. Going 68 Miles Per Hour on water, sitting on top of a powerful jet propelled engine, on the water, is quite the rush. Especially on the river, because it's like riding on glass there. The lake is just nasty water with tons of debris floating around and very choppy water, doesn't ride the greatest, but also more than a ton of fun to ride on! But priorities first! I'd much rather get my stuff done around the house and keep getting ready for baby #2 rather than spend all my weekend work time on stuff like that, as much as I want to.. Still got allot to do!

Well that's it for now. I should get to work. Have a great day!

My blessings to you and your families.

No comments: