Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Almost Done!

So now that it has been 12 years, 245 days, 5 hours and 32 minutes since my last post, now I am finally at the top of Katy's Blogroll! (Inside joke) But just an update on the good ol' Doak life, I have got my AC finally ready to get hooked up, but still waiting for the guy that's going to hook it up to get some free time to do it. Good thing we have a few window air units! Those work great!

And the next big project on my list is underway. Or, at least my "Current" list, right Michael? We are currently replacing our single shower unit with a tub/shower combo. So we had to tear old one out, move a wall and tear out another wall, and redo all plumbing and supply lines, and spend twice as much and I originally anticipated! But that's ok, it's just money right? I hear that somewhere it grows on trees.... Or maybe that was something else..... But that's almost done. All we have to do is make plumbing connections and supply connections, clean up, put third wall on, patch drywall and fix floor.. Wait, that's allot!!!!!!

But after that's done, I think that's going to be my last big project for a while. Until it's time for the garage or a new house maybe? I would like to have a guest room so when Doobsday comes back to town or friends come over they have a place to stay, instead of a floor or a couch.. So we will keep looking around...

I am also getting really excited to hold baby #2! I am hoping for a girl, but then again another boy would be fun. I went golfing yesterday with my good friend Ashley Dubra (guy) and we thought it woulda been fun with Carson and stuff, so I'm down with boys too. Oh, and I'm definitely taking my daughter golfing too;)

Well, that's about all I have to say for today... Sorry to keep you all on the edge of your seats, waiting for whatever I had to say! Stay safe!!

My blessings to you and your family:)

1 comment:

katylinvw said...

finally! geez, you'd think you worked a real job or something, lol! (i'm excited for baby doak #2, too!)